Songs We Like

Thank you for those who aren't aware my husband has passed away his suffering is finally over & he's in a better place.I learned to let go when I realized he was no longer mine when the cancer progressed beyond comprehension.Im thankful for the strength & courage I have which will help me carry onto the next chapter in my life it's been an incredible journey & memories will come but I must carry on :hugs
Belated condolences on your loss. I have a feeling your journey will continue to be an incredible one and new memories will join the cherished ones you now hold.:hugs:hugs

Belated condolences on your loss. I have a feeling your journey will continue to be an incredible one and new memories will join the cherished ones you now hold.:hugs:hugs
Thank you for your sentiments & kindness & yes life is 1 incredible journey ups downs twists turns you name it but I soon I'll find out what my next chapter in life will be :hugs
I'm also reminded by the song humble & kind now that says something:hugs

Thank you for those who aren't aware my husband has passed away his suffering is finally over & he's in a better place.I learned to let go when I realized he was no longer mine when the cancer progressed beyond comprehension.Im thankful for the strength & courage I have which will help me carry onto the next chapter in my life it's been an incredible journey & memories will come but I must carry on :hugs

:hugs :hugs :hugs

Bless your heart. Just finding out. Know that you are in my prayers. Stay strong. :frow :hugs

Back
Top Bottom