Songs We Like

Pics
How about Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues"...specifically "I ain't seen the sunshine since, I don't know when"...'Cause that's how I'm feeling right now with the constant bad weather in PA. Snow and cold and no sun!
01ea9aa9972e575f1b555ce35f3e1ad2.jpg

Beautiful voice....
Yes, she's good. I've probably spammed the thread with Sissel before, she always springs to mind when talking about beautiful voices
"I ain't seen the sunshine since, I don't know when"...'Cause that's how I'm feeling right now with the constant bad weather in PA. Snow and cold and no sun!
Reminded me of the line of this song where she sits in the darkness of her room filled with sadness filled with gloom.
Try some go-go dancing to cheer yourself up, the ladies at 1.30 in will give you some ideas :D

How about Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues"...specifically "I ain't seen the sunshine since, I don't know when"...'Cause that's how I'm feeling right now with the constant bad weather in PA. Snow and cold and no sun!
I have to fulfill your wishes so here is Johnny,,,,,,

@MrsMistyReal
When I read Peaches post, automatically Bill Wither's song came to mind. Only explanations;;;;; Our VIBES telepathically communicate.:idunno
I scroll down and there it is......
Here is that tune. It has 238 mil views :thumbsup
Remember that melody well, and still enjoy it. Beautiful message.

Yes, she's good. I've probably spammed the thread with Sissel before, she always springs to mind when talking about beautiful voices
She indeed has a very sweet voice.
I know I posted these gals before, but just do it here again now as comparison. Do you hear a similarity in voice??? I kind of do,,, :idunno
I Luv their singing. Have only one CD. :(

I have to fulfill your wishes so here is Johnny,,,,,,

@MrsMistyReal
When I read Peaches post, automatically Bill Wither's song came to mind. Only explanations;;;;; Our VIBES telepathically communicate.:idunno
I scroll down and there it is......
Here is that tune. It has 238 mil views :thumbsup
Remember that melody well, and still enjoy it. Beautiful message.
great-minds-think-alike-quote-1.jpg
A very loving message, thank you for sharing :)

Back
Top Bottom