Songs We Like

Pics
:goodpost: I Luv this melody. I'm pretty sure I posted it before but most likely 300 posts ago. Or on one of the other threads.
I would categorize the video as MYSTICAL.
There are many songs, that I do not post because the videos are Inappropriate. The songs are not in that category, but the video is made to attract a certain crowd.

:goodpost: I Luv this melody. I'm pretty sure I posted it before but most likely 300 posts ago. Or on one of the other threads.
I would categorize the video as MYSTICAL.
There are many songs, that I do not post because the videos are Inappropriate. The songs are not in that category, but the video is made to attract a certain crowd.
Yes now I remember you did. - I liked the tune when it first came out and still do! Mostly i ignore the videos. I just find them distracting. I do like the Copperhead road video. Frankly, i'm an ignoramus when it comes to music - just know what i like when i hear it.:lau I have really enjoyed this thread and learned so much.:bow

I do like most of the videos. Potato chips A-ha post has a nice message.
When I first found this thread, Post #2 I like the music as well as the video.
I like hanging out here seeing what others like to listen to. :thumbsup
Music is indeed a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE. I like select music from every corner of the world. That does not translate to EVERY SONG EVER MADE.

Back
Top Bottom