Songs We Like

Pics
What's a little bit eerie is that I've seen 2 tv spots for recent activity by posted musicians. The other day, I was watching a spot about Jeff Lynne (from ELO) and what he's doing now (touring as Jeff Lynne's ELO) and just last night I watched a segment (basically an advertisement, they put them on late at night, but they are designed to get you to buy albums) about David Gilmour and a new album he's been working on.
At least 2 of the musicians from the "old days" are still plugging (lots are, of course, but it's nice to find out what they are up to)
True look at the Rolling Stones

Ennio Morricone is a GREAT music composer!!! Every so often I will play an extended dose/menu of his music from the Spaghetti Western Collection. I like Clint Eastwood mucho. They were about the same age when they were cranking out those movies in the Land Of The Cowboy Boot. My BIL enjoys watching those Westerns, since he can relate to the landscape scenery from home. I just like the movies for their COOL.
These are SERIOUS MUSICIANS..... :thumbsup
maxresdefault.jpg

Has been doing it a Long Time. Most likely he hears music in his DREAMS. Music circulates in his veins.:)
images
Hubby's in love :love

Back
Top Bottom