Songs We Like

Pics
Gonna have to go do a read back and make sure I didn't miss any. Here's one I like:

Since we switch themes, What do you think of these 3 ???

These were referred to as SPAGHETTI WESTERNS. My BIL just luvs to watch these for 2 reasons. Likes Westerns. Likes the scenes where they were filmed. His childhood homeland, where he can relate to where it happened.

David Bowie was a bit of a Freak Show. But some of his music was truly beautiful. A lot of it was genuine space oddity, but this one has it's place in my ranking book.

David Bowie was definitely ONE UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL. He changed his name to Bowie from Jones to eliminate confusion from another David Jones. ( Davy Jones of the Monkees) that were active at the same period. Has many UNIIQUE songs, with the top of my list being....

I can listen to this one over n over n over.......:oops:

The only downside to this thread is that I don't have the time to listen to everything. I spend too much time on the computer as it is. :D

(I was there when David Bowie recorded his video for "Absolute Beginners". It was shot in a little cafe next to a youth hostel where I was staying on holiday)
blue, blue, electric blue, that's the colour of my room
where I will live....
(spending all day on a chicken forum watching music videos)
The Joker was a big hit down here, not sure about how high it got in the charts, but it was saturation played on the radio. Great song

Back
Top Bottom