Somewhat New Here

jillybeansisme

Chirping
Apr 4, 2024
Hello! I live in Idaho and am happily retired. My flock consists of Daisy (splash Silkie), Dolly (black Silkie), Marshmallow (white Silkie), Muffin (black Silkie), Tango (Mottled Cochin bantam), and Tulip (Steele Egger). These girls are 2-3 years old. Then there are the babies in the brooder. Snowflake (a white frizzle cochin bantam), Bluebell (a blue Silkie), Buffy (a buff Silkie), Giggles (white crested black Polish bantam), and Snickers (gold laced Polish). According to my chicken math, since 4 bantams equal 1 chicken, that's a total of 4 chickens (because you can't have half a chicken)!

Hello! I live in Idaho and am happily retired. My flock consists of Daisy (splash Silkie), Dolly (black Silkie), Marshmallow (white Silkie), Muffin (black Silkie), Tango (Mottled Cochin bantam), and Tulip (Steele Egger). These girls are 2-3 years old. Then there are the babies in the brooder. Snowflake (a white frizzle cochin bantam), Bluebell (a blue Silkie), Buffy (a buff Silkie), Giggles (white crested black Polish bantam), and Snickers (gold laced Polish). According to my chicken math, since 4 bantams equal 1 chicken, that's a total of 4 chickens (because you can't have half a chicken)!
Welcome. Love your style! Pictures please.

Back
Top Bottom