Someone help!!

the_peanut_coop

🦌Optimist🦌
Mar 2, 2021
The Wild Wild Wild Wild Wild West
My Coop
My Coop
I was outside and then suddenly I was surrounded with horrifying, bloodthirsty creatures!!!😱
310371CF-7D6B-4686-9C76-AE4B68AB476A.jpeg

Same thing happened to me... Not sure it's safe to go outside anymore.
Imagine if there were just chickens everywhere. Like people but chickens. You go to the shops, there’s chickens in the street. You drive to work, you gotta watch the chickens on the road. You wake up and look outside in the morning and the chickens are out chilling and foraging in your yard.

Imagine if there were just chickens everywhere. Like people but chickens. You go to the shops, there’s chickens in the street. You drive to work, you gotta watch the chickens on the road. You wake up and look outside in the morning and the chickens are out chilling and foraging in your yard.
I can totally see it. 😲

I was going to say "How dystopian" But it sounds more like a Utopia for me. Perfect happiness.

They’re … they’re… they’re crossing the roads - everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom