Some of my photography

SummerTheAnimalGirl

✝️Christ is everything!
Apr 7, 2022
Hi everyone!

I am just getting into photography, and thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pictures I have taken. Feel free to share yours also! If you have any tips on ways I can improve, I would be so grateful.

91D892FB-EDCF-45A5-A809-E16C7FFAF2DB.jpeg

AD22B5F3-7836-4C00-A0E0-5B4F7856C6E5.jpeg

E8FF84D7-A9E0-4B56-9095-167801211B19.jpeg

341A78A1-2E2F-498F-BA36-0B0DF27F7485.jpeg

You clearly have an appreciation for nature and an eye for detail.

I like all of them, but I think my favorite is the chicken coming out of the coop with a very knowing facial expression. Or, the bunny. Or, the shoreline. Or, okay, like I said, I like them all! Thanks for sharing! I hope you keep taking pictures.

Thank you so much everyone! I didn’t think i would get such positive feedback. :p This is a great community!

@SilverBirds to answer your question: I actually just used my phone to take all the pictures I posted! I did just recently get a Canon camera tho, that I am just learning to use. So far I like it! I Can get you the name of the exact model If you are interested, but so far I like my phone better! 😄 (I am sure I just need to learn the ropes of my new camera)

@LhickenChicken, yes! That is a six week old Holland lop pictured, named sugar. He is the so sweet! Are you considering getting Hollands? I would definitely recommend them, and if you need any information on the breed (or just info on bunnies in general) I’m here and happy to help! Do you have any bunnies now?

Thank you so much everyone! I didn’t think i would get such positive feedback. :p This is a great community!

@SilverBirds to answer your question: I actually just used my phone to take all the pictures I posted! I did just recently get a Canon camera tho, that I am just learning to use. So far I like it! I Can get you the name of the exact model If you are interested, but so far I like my phone better! 😄 (I am sure I just need to learn the ropes of my new camera)

@LhickenChicken, yes! That is a six week old Holland lop pictured, named sugar. He is the so sweet! Are you considering getting Hollands? I would definitely recommend them, and if you need any information on the breed (or just info on bunnies in general) I’m here and happy to help! Do you have any bunnies now?
Yes, I have bunnies, and yes, I am considering getting Hollands. I am raising my rabbits for selling and eating.

Back
Top Bottom