Slow Night Here In Quailville

JJMR794

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
BROOKSVILLE FL
Dang Where's Everybody At? Not Many Questions, No New Hatch Announcements? No The Whopper Quail That Got Away Posts???

Comon' Y'all This Is The Quail Thread Not Pheasants And Partridge!!!

Where have you been? It's been like this for weeks! I think Niki started her own quail forum and didn't let us in on it.
hmm.png

Quote:
Mine wait till about 1/2 an hour before dark. So since it is getting dark an hour earlier than it was a week and a half ago, I'm not getting many eggs from the A&M and cinnamon/red-goldens at all! The jumbos are still cranking them out like clockwork!

Quote:
Mine wait till about 1/2 an hour before dark. So since it is getting dark an hour earlier than it was a week and a half ago, I'm not getting many eggs from the A&M and cinnamon/red-goldens at all! The jumbos are still cranking them out like clockwork!

ARE THEY OVER 1 LB IN 8 WKS???

(LORD I APPLOGIZE...)
SORRY COULDNT STOP MYSELF...

Quote:

(LORD I APPLOGIZE...)

No, but I can guarantee they'll be over 4 ounces....each and every one!
big_smile.png

Quote:

(LORD I APPLOGIZE...)

Well not yet!!! But here's hopin'

Back
Top Bottom