River tilted her head. "Why do you have a lynx?" she asked, cheerfully inspecting the cat. "She's so pretty!"
"She's my panic attack cat. I found her when I was a little dragon in the mountains and have kept her ever since. I keep her on a harness though to keep her from attacking anyone bad." Doe said, smiling. Someone wanted to talk to her! "So... where's dorm 231?"

"She's my panic attack cat. I found her when I was a little dragon in the mountains and have kept her ever since. I keep her on a harness though to keep her from attacking anyone bad." Doe said, smiling. Someone wanted to talk to her! "So... where's dorm 231?"
"Wait, so if someone was bullying you, you could just set your cat on them?" River asked, intrigued. "Our dorm is right there. I share it with a hybrid, named Dove. We're 233. So you'll be... right there? No, there. Wait. Wait, no." she said with a frown. "Are there little number things to tell you?"

"Wait, so if someone was bullying you, you could just set your cat on them?" River asked, intrigued. "Our dorm is right there. I share it with a hybrid, named Dove. We're 233. So you'll be... right there? No, there. Wait. Wait, no." she said with a frown. "Are there little number things to tell you?"
"Yeah, I could. And We're pretty close! Maybe there are.. Yeah, I'm the dorm across from you guys."

"Yeah, I have a weird thing where my shining spots are my scale color" *She lights them up, revealing a bright white shine*
"OK," She said, walking toward her dorm, "Let's see this thing."
"Ooh, that's really interesting," River exclaimed, following Doe inside and glimmering her own scales, which were normal but just a bit warmer than the average SeaWing's.

Back
Top Bottom