Single year old ISA hen for loving home

Gabrielpsherry

Chirping
Mar 3, 2019
Carrollton, GA 30117. One of my year old hens is being picked on, and as a result won’t sleep on the perch. This is causing her to get a poopy butt. She lays 5-6 nice brown eggs a week.
I’m hoping someone with a larger coop can adopt her.

I’d like to get a muscovy or goose in trade. But she is free to a good home.

Last edited:
Carrollton, GA 30117. One of my year old hens is being picked on, and as a result won’t sleep on the perch. This is causing her to get a poopy butt. She lays 5-6 nice brown eggs a week.

Can you ship to NY? I have ISA, Buffs, & RH white, large coop, and spoiled hens ☺️ She's welcome

I live in Columbus ga, I have a 20'X 20' fully enclosed with chicken wire,even the roof. I would love to add anot her good layer to m6 4 spoiled hens. Do you have any pics of her?

Didi you find her a home?

Back
Top Bottom