*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

WHAT THE...
duc.gif
This is not good. This thing never does the same thing over...I am not adapting to change well.

Ec, best friends will either get over it, or they weren't the best friend you thought. That sounds harsh, but my best friend has been through a lot for me, more than a best friend ever should, and he's still only a phone call away. You forgive the ones you love of things you wouldn't forgive others for.
idunno.gif

WHAT THE...
duc.gif
This is not good. This thing never does the same thing over...I am not adapting to change well.

Ec, best friends will either get over it, or they weren't the best friend you thought. That sounds harsh, but my best friend has been through a lot for me, more than a best friend ever should, and he's still only a phone call away. You forgive the ones you love of things you wouldn't forgive others for.
idunno.gif

Yeah, I'm still trying to get used to this new website. It's just so flashy...

You're right. It doesn't sound harsh at all.
hugs.gif

Flashy and complicated. How do you turn off the "Reviews" on the side there? You Youngers have to help us Elders...this is too newfangled for us.
old.gif

OK - HELP - not serious, but why does the little 'edit' thingy still show up when I make a post????
idunno.gif

I liked the old 'smiley set-up' better.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom