*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
may I, oh your highness (do I have to address her like that?), have your permission to duel with swords any worthy opponent who dares to challenge me, or am I to unworthy to have any rights?

You always must address me like that. We Elder's haven't decided about you...we can't meet until I'm off the drugs.

Proof Em is not her granddaughters age
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Did everyone catch that picture of Em's dog the other day?
Big poodle.

I just finished an AARP article that said the favorite pet of
older ladys is indeed the poodle.

If the shoe fits...

Quote:
may I, oh your highness (do I have to address her like that?), have your permission to duel with swords any worthy opponent who dares to challenge me, or am I to unworthy to have any rights?

You always must address me like that. We Elder's haven't decided about you...we can't meet until I'm off the drugs.

ah. I'll wait till then, then

FF, just check in periodically nothing much changes-- continuing threats of hand holding, strangling, and drowning-- Em dropping fence posts on her head, etc. I see the nonsensicality (neat creation, eh) continued on last night. Today, Pa, (that's me good ole Sourland) and the Princess are taking our 5 grand children to the Sussex Co. fair. Play nice tonight and I will try to check in later.

Those were some funny conversations y'all had last night without me... why oh why did I leave??? Oh yah, cause I was feeling ill. Dang.

Have fun, Sour!
frow.gif

BTW... if anyone is fighting with anything, I want to be the one with the Uzi!!! I can modify it to shoot paintballs!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
Im ready to protect for brownies (read last page
wink.png
)

And I'm ready to defend against crazy attackers with squirt guns who think that Tani or brownies are in danger!

Uhhhh... do the squirt guns think I'm in danger or do the attackers? And I'd rather you defended the brownies, I have my own method of defense! (evil glare!!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom