*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, he's a good egg. Eagle Scout, just graduated magna cum laude, already has ducks so he'll handle my poultry obsession, and he's cute, to boot. I am a lucky gal.
26804480_1563255143722693_659517354212687521_n.jpg

Hi, Tani, weird old Uncle Sour here :hugs. That's weird old aunt/uncle 'Al' who just replied - not sure which ? :idunno Wow, you're all grown up. Glad that your world is in proper orbit.

Hi, Tani, weird old Uncle Sour here :hugs. That's weird old aunt/uncle 'Al' who just replied - not sure which ? :idunno Wow, you're all grown up. Glad that your world is in proper orbit.

I'm happy to see that we still haven't quite figured out if Alaskan is an aunt or an uncle. Some things should never change.

And yeah... all grown up, somehow. I remember coming here and chatting with y'all as a boy-crazy fourteen-year-old, along with Evelyn and Diana. Wow.

I'm happy to see that we still haven't quite figured out if Alaskan is an aunt or an uncle. Some things should never change.

And yeah... all grown up, somehow. I remember coming here and chatting with y'all as a boy-crazy fourteen-year-old, along with Evelyn and Diana. Wow.
wait until your midlife crises hits...

the wows just keep on a coming!

(good thing though. Wows are fun)

@Tanichca, that was a fun time dealing with the Youngers and feeding TOG and others to the denizens. 'Al' is only part way there. If you are lucky, the WOWS need never stop.

Back
Top Bottom