*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I imagine Keebler probably tries to keep their high rollers happy.

And I'm not running around smuggling beach balls either. It's all I can do to waddle with this belly.

I notice you changed the subject though, away from the fact that you've been cheating. I guess those Elves have taken my place in your Spooky heart Eh?
1f615.png

Who says he needs a good Southern Name?

I was thinking something Royal, but George is taken.

The bigger problem at the moment is my belly has gotten so big I can't even cross my legs! Anybody have any remedies for that? I look like I'm smuggling a beach ball.

It's a little late for that. 'George' - a great name -
yesss.gif

Rooster or Bubba Lee also great choices.

Who is Stephen? And why is he in bed? And why do you know he is in bed? Where's your bucket? Who let you out of the dungeon?

My thoughts, too - what's going on, Tani?
rant.gif

Queen Em
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
, there has been no one in the Kingdom to enforce the rules. Even eenie has been freed from the dungeon.

Last edited:
Smoochies to Spook!
celebrate.gif

As to a respectable chicken boy name.... Uh......

Rooster, hasn't that been used as a name? Who is Rooster Cogburn? It popped up in my head anyway
idunno.gif

Is there a famous chicken town? Then the kid could be named after the famous chicken town.

Lee is a good Southern name!
big_smile.png
No Rosters around here but me now, I think maybe Rock, like Barred rock, I'm happy to see Spook and Em return to the Kingdom. I just remembered a name in a Louise La'Moure book chocken Livers, that's it the young prince shall be named Chicken Livers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom