*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Anyway, though. Yes! Steven! He and I have known each other for a little over a week! He is a chicken nerd and an actual nerd! He has too many degrees! He is actually decent! Don't throw him in the moat!

Yet.

Hello everyone!
frow.gif
I presume I am the new member Tani is talking about, since she just linked me here. I first registered back in 2011 after many months of lurking, but shortly thereafter got caught up in university and never became active! But four degrees later, Tani has encouraged me to come back.
smile.png

With all of my reading here and elsewhere I have become a big fan of Dominiques and Wyandottes, though unfortunately I live in a city which has an absolute ban on chickens so for now they are nothing more than a dream.
Someday, hopefully!

-Steven

*Peering suspiciously* Tani! You didn't warn me we were having guests. I would have put out the slightly less worn out towels.

I wonder should I introduce him to
bun.gif
Lady's first cousin Harvey????? to know Harvey is to love Harvey, but the kingdom head shrinker is trying to get me to stop thinking that. I was somewhat normal before I came to kingdom and met him tho.....

Ah yes, those radioactive isotopes sound quite refreshing! Thank you for the gracious invitation @Alaskan , but this seat by Tani is already quite comfortable.
smile.png

You are sitting by Tani? What are your intentions, young man? One foot of space between the two of you is the required minimum.

Back
Top Bottom