*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Well, of course! You'd think I would have known he was the Bun of Steel.
What you did there... it has been seen.

Well, the Persuasion flyer is finished and I'm rather pleased with myself. Excuse me while I post them all around the kingdom...

ya.gif

Please enough of the feeding posts, it is how can I saw it gently, thinking thoughts of those in the kingdom I shouldn't, I feel as though I was at a popular wing joint and that is not an image I wish to have about my fellow citizens here, at the wing joint yes, here no........

Found a quiet place by/through the moat.

eenie...if you did that..well, no other word, than...cool!

Here's a great place ~

LondonundergroundRivers.jpg

Now, I need a small little boat to float around in.

Last edited:
Second ER visit for fluids of this pregnancy. I think I'm gonna go ahead and have a PICC put in. I wanted to wait for that, until after I'd finished some stuff I promised to do with the kids, but this pregnancy is shaping up to be much worse. I'll just have to go with Lily in her Zoo feild trip with a PICC line. Terry doesn't want me to, but I promised her last year, and I AM going.

Second ER visit for fluids of this pregnancy. I think I'm gonna go ahead and have a PICC put in. I wanted to wait for that, until after I'd finished some stuff I promised to do with the kids, but this pregnancy is shaping up to be much worse. I'll just have to go with Lily in her Zoo feild trip with a PICC line. Terry doesn't want me to, but I promised her last year, and I AM going.
Stop it! Seriously though, hope you make it to your daughters' zoo trip!

Back
Top Bottom