*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
duc.gif

Worst thing I've ever had in my mouth is when I'm the Big Kitty ......ugh, hairballs !
Yeah, those are not fun, especially when you find them on the floor of your den, JD. By the way, what were you doing in my gamer den anyway? Not stealing any twister mats I hope!
hide.gif

Last edited:
Perhaps, but he's not likely to find anything going on in the den other than me playing some random PC game. I don't really let a lot of people into my gamer den. (partially because most people can't fit down the tunnel)
However I do have a number of board games in a closet somewhere, I'd better go check that nothing is missing, I feel he may have taken something that may not be a board game, and some things in my closet could be dangerous in the wrong paws.
hide.gif

Oops, I should maybe invest in a spirit lock for my closet huh?
hu.gif
But those enchantments are super expensive and hard to do... Then again, a normal lock would probably perform the same function almost as well...
hmm.png

Yeah, I don't think even a phoenix gate could get anything else into that closet. How you find anything in there I'll never know . . . . I'm afraid to even open the door, for fear I'll get buried under an avalanche!

Back
Top Bottom