sick chic help

Kimber38

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 11, 2018
hello to chicken owners I need some input I have a chicken that suddenly cant walk she eating when I put food in front of her she getting weak from not getting around i do have her confined in my garage so she wont get trampled from other chickens all so in the past i have had chickens that got very wobbly and died what is the cause of these chickens everything is cleaned vitamins given help I need some answers

my chickens are 1 yr and had 3 so far and i feed them layer lunch from a farmer market medium multi vitamins

Did you add to your flock or are these your original flock? The sick one & the ones that died, from the same flock of chickens?

Never heard of "medium multi vitamins" nor "layer lunch", could we get a pic of the container? Where are you located?

Birds of any age spontaneously becoming unable to walk properly and eventually dying could be a sign of Mereks. Could be vitamin or protein deficiency if it’s only in chicks and corrects itself with supplementation. But if adult birds display this as well h re may be something bigger going on, hopefully you get more input here!

Did you add to your flock or are these your original flock? The sick one & the ones that died, from the same flock of chickens?

Never heard of "medium multi vitamins" nor "layer lunch", could we get a pic of the container? Where are you located?

there all from the same flock I give them backyard chicken health packet it contains a variety of vitamins and food comes from Rhineheart poultry in middleport the rest of my chicken seem to be ok so far not sure what to do still have sick chicken she still alive and eating but cant walk

Back
Top Bottom