Serama Hatch-Along Thread!

Pics
By the way, CONGRATULATIONS! He’s gorgeous. ❤️ If Sloth turns out to be Exchequer… wow! I have some, and they’re beautiful. But, the chicks going to be beautiful no matter what. ❤️ Welcome newest member of the Serama Army!

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS! He’s gorgeous. ❤️ If Sloth turns out to be Exchequer… wow! I have some, and they’re beautiful. But, the chicks going to be beautiful no matter what. ❤️ Welcome newest member of the Serama Army!
The other eggs came in today. One was cracked. So 6 are resting. Hopefully Sloth will get some Serama buddies.

One of the photos looks like Pride was at least pushed against the air cell with her tiny head. How long ago did she move?
Last time I candled her. Which was probably yesterday in the early am. 🤔 like 3am early. I didn't wanna risk anything so I didn't check long. Last night I only pulled Sloth out bc they had internally pipped and was gonna check. Heard peeping immediately so tossed Sloth back in there as quickly and gently as possible.

I kept the room humid as well. Incubator was never open too long, and the eggs had no pips. They also only stayed out of the incubator for maybe 30 seconds each.

I hope I didn't kill Pride.

Back
Top Bottom