San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

What is the address for ramona meet up?

From an earlier post:

The next meet up in San Diego is at the Serama show in Ramona, June 6th. 9:00am
18055 Bluegrass Rd, Ramona CA All are welcome. $10 to sell birds, jams, soaps, or anything else you're peddling, but hanging out is free.
smile.png

How was the meet-up?

Did anyone go?

We had two days worth of relatives "drop in" One was a cousin we only see about once a year... came on Friday and stayed till midnight... Grandma was a trooper and stayed up the whole time... Unfortunately Saturday all her nieces and husbands and one grand niece decended... they got here at ten am.... We were all dragging butt but Grandma was in for all the attention.... There were ten of them.

Oh and one of the nieces found out there were three birthdays in June earlier this week and said she was going to bring a birthday cake down.... Unfortunatley grandma told them that my birthday was on the ninth... but she told them moms name. So I got to be Jeannie yesterday....
th.gif
Dean and I skipped going out to their favorite Mexican Restaurant... Today we all passed out ....

When it came for cake I mentioned I had had enough cake for a lifetime... so no one cut me a piece.... I guess they believed it.... Oh well.

So No I wasnt able to go nor did I even remember there was a meetup... sigh.

deb

My boys and I were there. They were showing. Great fun! Chef Glenn was there also, with coffee, cages and roosters!
I woke up with some wonderful coffee today.
ya.gif

Glenn has a beautiful rooster that is looking for a good home....Lavender or blue, not sure, splash Ameraucana. Nice roo. Doesn't anybody need him for your hens?

Does anyone local sell English Orpington hatching eggs? I would really like to find project colors like Isabel. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom