San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

My basque rooster was also mean. He was hand raised along with all the other mixed breed chicks I got from Jules & everyone of the other chicks grew up to have fabulous personalities but my white basque rooster was a nasty sir. He eventually got his head bit off by a raccoon which is a sad way to die but he isn't missed here.

We have 23 different breeds to choose from here at Secret Hills Ranch. We breed to very high standards you will find the highest quality birds we can find and no sprig combs, wing bow, bent toes etc on property. We strive to breed show quality birds and are very invested in our breeding programs. If anyone is interested in anything I would be glad to bring chicks and pullets, cockerels to the meet up. NPIP Certified Flock #CA-432 www.SecretHillsRanch.com The birds pictured are my breeding stock and not for sale unless on the picture there is a price. But I do have chicks and pullets of most of the breeds and I can take orders for the meet up. I plan to be at the meet up at about 9:00am through roughly 2 or 3pm Thanks for looking!

We have 23 different breeds to choose from here at Secret Hills Ranch. We breed to very high standards you will find the highest quality birds we can find and no sprig combs, wing bow, bent toes etc on property. We strive to breed show quality birds and are very invested in our breeding programs. If anyone is interested in anything I would be glad to bring chicks and pullets, cockerels to the meet up. NPIP Certified Flock #CA-432 www.SecretHillsRanch.com The birds pictured are my breeding stock and not for sale unless on the picture there is a price. But I do have chicks and pullets of most of the breeds and I can take orders for the meet up. I plan to be at the meet up at about 9:00am through roughly 2 or 3pm Thanks for looking!

do you sell fertile eggs?

We are definitely overdue for a SD meetup! Maybe we should shoot for April?
Way overdue! Chaili is looking for someone to host BYC/CPP at the Serama show on June 6th. I can't commit to hosting anything since my life is so up in the air. I'd certainly make every effort to attend though if someone else hosts. :D April, then June?

Can you trade them for some nice apples or "Julian Apple Pie" ?
1f609.png
The eggs are better than Julian Apple Pie.....

Yes, Finally!! Eggs everywhere. Can't seem to sell them. People up here in Julian want you to give it to them...and then deliver to their door.
eBay. You should be able to get a good price for those eggs! Or put them on the "Just in Time Hatching Egg" thread here. They're fertile, right?

Back
Top Bottom