Roosters that DONT Crow!!!

Maybe he got the "crow" knocked out of him!
big_smile.png
gig.gif

Quote:
BLAH! His personality is as ugly as he is!
tongue.png

He's not ugly! I would love to have a rooster like him! I dont care how mean he is I would cuddle with him all the time! Watch out I might steal him
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
BLAH! His personality is as ugly as he is!
tongue.png

He's not ugly! I would love to have a rooster like him! I dont care how mean he is I would cuddle with him all the time! Watch out I might steal him
tongue.png

Lol does it count as stealing if I know your there but I pretend to turn my back an close my eyes?
lol.png

I had a black standard araucana roopster that didn't crow but made a quiet noise like a soft hiccup, his name was Jackson. He made babies and his male babies did crow from what the people who hatched the eggs said. He lived to be about 4 and then sadly died. So they do exist or at least mine did.

Jeez people no need to be rude or think i'm crazy
sad.png
I've already found someone that has a rooster that is mature and doesnt crow at all. It's not impossible. And I wasnt saying rooters are uncommon I said roosters that dont crow are uncommon.
so happy for you I'm in the same situation and understand I try getting silkie they don't crow to loud and serama chicken the only thing hey are so small

It could very well be the reason he doesn't crow is because he is not the dominate rooster. So just be prepared.
Oh my God thank you for letting me know that what happen to me I had 2 rooster one did not crow at all so I give away the older one away and now this one do not stop crowing I did not know what happen I left him because he was quiet lol

Back
Top Bottom