Rooster wanted, for my farm in Central Valley Ca. ASAP

featherhead007

Wrangler
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Feb 2, 2017
San Joaquin Valley CA.
Anybody need to give your rooster a loving home? I live near Visalia. In the Central Valley California. Ask anyone on BYC. They know about me and how much I love and care for my pet chickens:love:love:love.I'm going to attempt expanding my flock, and your roo, would be living in paradise!

Oh you can definitely find someone...does it matter what breed? I have at least one 4 week old Dominique cockerel...but I am not 100% sure he is a he, and not quite ready to say goodbye.

Here’s a pic of Pepper:
BE8337F7-12B7-4D9A-B245-78E31206DEFD.jpeg

He really is a sweetheart...Although, I have heard that the sweetest make chicks are the ones who grow up to be aggressive. 95% sure that he’s a boy.

Yeah. You will probably find a rooster somewhere else though. He is still pretty young, and there are PLENTY of roosters in need of homes.:)
Not as easy as it may seem. There are many people around here, who buy them exclusively for cock fighting. And to find anyone around here willing to let go of a "PET" rooster, is hard to find. I love my animals, and not abuse them, for my personal entertainment or profit. I was hoping to find a new roo locally though!

Not as easy as it may seem. There are many people around here, who buy them exclusively for cock fighting. And to find anyone around here willing to let go of a "PET" rooster, is hard to find. I love my animals, and not abuse them, for my personal entertainment or profit. I was hoping to find a new roo locally though!
Yeah...It can be hard.
I wish roosters weren't illegal where I live...I'd keep Pepper if they weren't. He is so calm and sweet. Although, my OTHER Dominique boy Salt could go...He's not so nice. (yes, the 90% guarantee got me two boys! Out of FOUR chicks!:rant)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom