Rookie mistake...footware for inside coop?

crocs is a great options of course, but not for this kind of weather. Sometimes unknown brands might have some decent shoes, all we need is to dig in and find them. Tomorrow i am going to contact formulalm customer service for example and see if they have something suitable for me.

I wear boots or crocs. I've found that red toe nails really gets you some attention if you're barefoot, not a great idea.
ep.gif
My hens hate (or maybe love?) my toes, so I have to be careful too.

I also wore an old pair of sneakers but I have torn them and need to buy something else. Time passed and I wonder whether people wear any special boots for inside coop today.
This was my first pair of chicken yard shoes. I absolutely loved them, but years later when they wore out and needed to be replaced, they were discontinued. Now I randomly buy any type of slip on clog, with holes for summer and without holes for winter. (That is, when I don’t need to wear rain or snow boots.)

69D7B89F-D0CF-4D2C-BEEC-8078A4B39C74.jpeg

Garage sales and Goodwill are good sources if you just want cheap because of trashing them. Crocs and Sloggers are good if you want quality.

Back
Top Bottom