Ribh's D'Coopage

Happy day after Caturday :)

View attachment 3814298
It’s still Caturday in the States!

99FDC25D-A44D-4FBD-AD7A-1229FADA06E2.jpeg

20240428_161143.jpg

Portia is sick. It has been so wet here this year it's surprising I haven't had to deal with coccidia before this but until last night everyone seemed really well. Last night Portia was reeling round like the worst sort of drunk. I have been treating their water for weeks as a preventative but chook~like any earlier symptoms Portia hid really, really well. Now it's extra vitamins as well & this afternoon I caged her early as she wasn't able to keep up with the tribe. She is not a happy camper. Hopefully she will pull through but she is in the middle of a hard moult & all prickly with new feathers coming through.​
20240428_161645.jpg

However these 2 are looking plump & healthy, just having a sit before roosting time.​

View attachment 3814594
Portia is sick. It has been so wet here this year it's surprising I haven't had to deal with coccidia before this but until last night everyone seemed really well. Last night Portia was reeling round like the worst sort of drunk. I have been treating their water for weeks as a preventative but chook~like any earlier symptoms Portia hid really, really well. Now it's extra vitamins as well & this afternoon I caged her early as she wasn't able to keep up with the tribe. She is not a happy camper. Hopefully she will pull through but she is in the middle of a hard moult & all prickly with new feathers coming through.​
View attachment 3814595
However these 2 are looking plump & healthy, just having a sit before roosting time.​
Come on Portia, be a good girl and get better. :fl ❤️

Back
Top Bottom