Rehoming Two Kangal Dog Females

Araucana Nest

FreeBird
Aug 14, 2020
North Central Florida
Two one -year old female Kangal x Anatolian dogs were surrendered to me, their breeder, by an owner going through a divorce. They are housebroken and socialized and were raised with children and cats. More responsive than most of my pups have been. Have some basic obedience commands.

Kangal are Turkish landrace that evolved for livestock protection. These dogs have not been used for livestock. They are for family protection as inside dogs.

#1. Fun loving, vocal, loves car rides.
#2 Aloof but loyal, gets car sick, had cartilage removed from shoulder but has healed.

Seeking home that can accept both together.
Securely fenced, large yard (preferably acreage) is imperative.

I’m located in north Florida and will not consign them to a third party for transportation. They must be picked up in person. They will need to be spayed after their first heat. Adoption fee to cover medical and surrender expenses $800. (For both it will increase go up with training and spaying).
Serious messages only, please. Read about Kangal dogs. They’re not for everyone.

Attachments

• D20AA5AC-EEE3-45C5-B73E-9EB8084AB559.jpeg
    D20AA5AC-EEE3-45C5-B73E-9EB8084AB559.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Still looking for a home. Serious inquiries only please. They are not trained livestock guardians. They will do well as family guardians. They don’t like chickens

Attachments

• 9A24391A-2E89-4804-AD3D-8E4C50859F29.jpeg
    9A24391A-2E89-4804-AD3D-8E4C50859F29.jpeg
    531.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 7AEA3BA2-3081-416C-9CEF-245E177F2CE1.jpeg
    7AEA3BA2-3081-416C-9CEF-245E177F2CE1.jpeg
    487.9 KB · Views: 17
Two one -year old female Kangal x Anatolian dogs were surrendered to me, their breeder, by an owner going through a divorce. They are housebroken and socialized and were raised with children and cats. More responsive than most of my pups have been. Have some basic obedience commands.

Kangal are Turkish landrace that evolved for livestock protection. These dogs have not been used for livestock. They are for family protection as inside dogs.

#2 Aloof but loyal, gets car sick, had cartilage removed from shoulder but has healed.

I’m located in north Florida and will not consign them to a third party for transportation. They must be picked up in person. They will need to be spayed after their first heat. Adoption fee to cover medical and surrender expenses $800. (For both it will increase go up with training and spaying).
Serious messages only, please. Read about Kangal dogs. They’re not for everyone.

Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
Are the Kangals am still available?
I am an experienced dog owner outside of NYC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom