Rehoming central NY

Duckie doodle

Songster
Jun 27, 2019
NY
Due to unfortane circumstances I am rehoming my flock of 10. I have various breeds and ages. Saxony, cayuga, blue swede, white layer, welsh harlequin. If you cannot take all flock members I have certian ones that need to go together. I put alot of time and energy into them all. They are all pure breed. They also are APA standarnd and have show bloodlines. I have put alpt of hard work into them all. Only flock memeber that is not avaliable is the large white jumbo pekin. I also would like them to go to show or pet homes. They are all friendly. Located in NY.

Attachments

• 20191213_124134.jpg
    20191213_124134.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
I will also deliver or meet at a halfway point if needed. Unfortanelty I cannot wait for spring. They all need homes asap. I am going through a difficult time with someone about them and if I can't find them homes then that person will probably leave them for dead. Please help

Due to unfortane circumstances I am rehoming my flock of 10. I have various breeds and ages. Saxony, cayuga, blue swede, white layer, welsh harlequin. If you cannot take all flock members I have certian ones that need to go together. I put alot of time and energy into them all. They are all pure breed. They also are APA standarnd and have show bloodlines. I have put alpt of hard work into them all. Only flock memeber that is not avaliable is the large white jumbo pekin. I also would like them to go to show or pet homes. They are all friendly. Located in NY.
Did you find home for them yet?
I could take two females if you still have them. But if you need to rehome a pair I’ll take them instead of Two females

The op is not trying to rehome the Ducks. She’s selling them
She’ll have better luck selling them if she put it here upfront

I have spoke with the other person whom has the ducks and as long as they go to good homes they are free. They just need new loving homes.

Back
Top Bottom