Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Wow I am a christian too, yayyyyyy. I am looking for a new church, can I join as well oz?

Ok just gotten home & trying to work out how to put a piccy up? HELP lol

Ok see if this works.

114058_p1151015.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Thanks Bemba, your welcome around anytime.
Going to get a better pic of this bird tonight as its an adult now, you can see the pearling in the feathers against the night sky & shadow under my hand. Black eyes are prominent in this but its mostly pupil you will notice the blue around the edge.

So oz I have shown mine lets see yours.

Last edited:
Quote:
Can we see the picture in the daylight without the flash please? How old is he now?

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, you can't say pearly white and be talking about white because Whites don't have any pearling... They are a solid color.

THANKYOU!! My point exactly!

Zach

Soo looking forward to ozguineafowls pics of his grey eyed white!!!
Ive never seen a white in australia before yours mrbellmere so thankyou so so so much for helping a kid out
big_smile.png
Im sure the image has burnt itself into my eyelinds and it will remain with me till I die
big_smile.png

Welcome Zac 96, do you breed guineas? Are you in Australia?

Come on oz, play fair, you ask me to put a pic up & now pick pick pick, at least hold your end of the bargain. I cant work out your flash part as it cant manipulate the upper part of the bird, yes a little flashy on the front but if it was an 80% pied bird the front is not going to matter (white is white). I dont need a flash camera its just done with an iphone.. Now please dont get cranky I mean this in the most christian loving way I know how:D Pllleeeeeeaaaase put some piccies up pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee. I do so love your valuable input.

ZACH '96 :

Soo looking forward to ozguineafowls pics of his grey eyed white!!!
Ive never seen a white in australia before yours mrbellmere so thankyou so so so much for helping a kid out
big_smile.png
Im sure the image has burnt itself into my eyelinds and it will remain with me till I die
big_smile.png

Hi Zach, I'm the same... never before have I seen a white here in the land of Oz.... What country are you from? .
Really seems that Oz either cannot post pics or doesn't have the birds he has been breeding for years.... Sorry to sound that way folks, but really, why hide something so rare in this country??? Pls prove me wrong Oz......​

Last edited:
Quote:
Agreed.... everyone else is playing fair. look if you don't want to just say so..... we will understand..... but then again My Dad always says, if you have a debate, always know what you are taliking about and have solid evidence to back yourself up, if you do not, it is just what you perceive.....

Back
Top Bottom