Random Rantings.

Pics
K' bye guys! See ya tomorrow!
Mad See Ya GIF by Bounce

Okay, Dan. Did it work? Does it do what @BackroadGirl57 does?

It says on ur profile your name is Dan! When BRG does it it has that link thing that show whoever profile it is. Maybe I have to do your whole name. One second. 😈

Nope 😭😭 how does she do it???

You have to tag the person in the normal way, @{insert name here}, then edit the post with their real name or whatever you want to call them.

If you all want to rant about something, whether it is about printers, or your chickens, or the guy who shoved you out of the way for ice cream or whatever it is, including my bad spelilng and grammer, then go ahead.

Make sure you stay civil and don't anger the mods. They'll peck you hard.
flounder in the live action Little Mermaid. he could have been more faithful to the original cartoon, or looked like an ACTUAL FLOUNDER, but noooooooo, they did the same thing that they did with Pinocchio.

flounder in the live action Little Mermaid. he could have been more faithful to the original cartoon, or looked like an ACTUAL FLOUNDER, but noooooooo, they did the same thing that they did with Pinocchio.
Don't even get me started on putting "now a award winning film" stickers that can't come off on the covers of books. I HATE that.

Don't even get me started on putting "now a award winning film" stickers that can't come off on the covers of books. I HATE that.
YES. Stickers ANYWHERE on books should be outlawed. Like, thanks for putting that on there so now the cover is torn or part of the inside page.

YES. Stickers ANYWHERE on books should be outlawed. Like, thanks for putting that on there so now the cover is torn or part of the inside page.
Exactly. Except library books. I can give a pass there since they need the barcodes and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom