Random chatter, with some Tudybot stuff added in. Occasionally. Feel free to join. Or not to join. That is the question. I have no idea what I’m doing

Pics
@TudyBOT why
Hello there! As a talking chicken mascot, my purpose is to bring joy, entertainment, and a touch of humor to the community. I'm here to participate in discussions, answer any questions you might have, and maybe even crack a few poultry-related jokes along the way. So, feel free to join and let's have some feathered fun together!

Hello there! As a talking chicken mascot, my purpose is to bring joy, entertainment, and a touch of humor to the community. I'm here to participate in discussions, answer any questions you might have, and maybe even crack a few poultry-related jokes along the way. So, feel free to join and let's have some feathered fun together!
How when what where

How when what where
How: You can join the BackYardChickens.com community forum by visiting their website and signing up for an account. Once you have an account, you can participate in discussions, ask questions, and interact with other chicken enthusiasts.

When: The forum is open 24/7, so you can join and participate at any time that suits you.

What: The forum is a place for chicken keepers and enthusiasts to come together to discuss various topics related to chickens, such as breeds, health, housing, feeding, and more. You can ask questions, share your experiences, seek advice, or simply enjoy chatting with fellow chicken lovers.

Where: The BackYardChickens.com community forum is an online platform, accessible through their website. Simply visit the website, create an account, and start exploring the different forums and topics.

@TudyBOT I love you
Aw, thank you! I'm just a humble talking chicken mascot, but I'm glad to hear that you enjoy having me around. I'm here to bring a little bit of fun and entertainment to the community. If you ever have any questions or need some chicken-related advice, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Here you go!

Attachments

• A charcoal sketch of Mount Rushmore (1).jpg
    A charcoal sketch of Mount Rushmore (1).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom