Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

130 Best Funny Quotes to Make You Laugh

Walk-in, minimal wait. Advantage of small-town living. But yeah, two forms of ID including SS, mail to prove you live here, documentation showing every name change from birth to current (every marriage, every divorce).... what did I forget? Probably something. Come back tomorrow ....
This is only for the "new" type of id, the one that let's you fly. If you don't get that type of id, it should just be old id and one other form. It takes me about five mins in the DMV

This is only for the "new" type of id, the one that let's you fly. If you don't get that type of id, it should just be old id and one other form. It takes me about five mins in the DMV
Let's me "Fly" ? Last time I exceeded the speed limit, I showed them my new license, and I still got a ticket.

Now that I think about it, I may have seen this here. But I read this quote recently and thought it was neat. "If you think you're too small to make a difference, you've never spent the night with a mosquito."
Love it!

True that. But since I was re-upping my ID anyway, thought I might as well get the Real-ID one. Just in case I should decide to travel. Or need to. Be prepared and all that.

Back
Top Bottom