Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Quotes 1.jpg

Hi ya'll; I know I've been gone too long. Things have been hectic for far too long. Thought I would check in and see how BYC was doing. Where is the 1st place I find myself "Quotes of the Day", of course. I have thought of you all often in my absence. I am not even going to try to catch up on my reading, far too many pages. Well, I sure hope everyone is doing fine and everyone is still with us. While I do not think I will be here as regular as I was for a little while still, I will check in more frequently.

So nice to see you @BuckAlorp ! This is a busy time of year, so many additional things to do and if you have an extra "something on the plate" online time is one of the things that gets lost...and rightly so. Stop in and say hi whenever you get the chance.

Hi ya'll; I know I've been gone too long. Things have been hectic for far too long. Thought I would check in and see how BYC was doing. Where is the 1st place I find myself "Quotes of the Day", of course. I have thought of you all often in my absence. I am not even going to try to catch up on my reading, far too many pages. Well, I sure hope everyone is doing fine and everyone is still with us. While I do not think I will be here as regular as I was for a little while still, I will check in more frequently.

It's good to see you again, you've been missed. Come back whenever you can!

Back
Top Bottom