Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

I loved that one!
lau.gif

That is such a true and inspiring thing. Thank you for sharing. My condolences to you and your family for your loss. :hugs  It's important to remember that he can remain alive in your hearts forever, though. 

I'm glad you liked it! Thank you, we do miss him, but he is still very alive in my heart!

I figured out how dad disabled my wifi, so I enabled it, and now I'm on my computer so BRACE YOURSELVES FOR A TON OF SUPER INSPIRATIONAL STUFF :p  ;)

I know how to enable and disable WiFi, I should have told you so you could get on sooner. Lol

Last edited:
No words can describe how utterly sad this is.

At the weekend the police shot and killed a 15 year old kid at my son's high school. The kid had a BB gun and a suicide note and had wanted in that moment to die.

Apparently he was a sweet, smart and helpful young man.

Young people can go through periods when a simple event can seem like the end of the world to them, and they feel they have no options.

Go tell your kids that there will be times when they feel that there is no hope, but this will pass. It is part of growing up. Tell them that you love them and that whatever they may do or may happen to them you are there to help them through it. And if they can't talk to you, find an adult they can talk to.

And please please restrict access to guns to children.

Back
Top Bottom