Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Well, tomorrow I'm heading to Wyoming on a ten day vacation. I should be able to come on BYC from time to time, but don't worry when I'm gone for so long
big_smile.png
See ya guys!

You will be right next door to me!

Well, I shared on the Cancer support thread and I'll share here as well.... I don't want to worry anyone, but I found 2 more lesions on my back a few weeks ago that looks exactly like the malignant one I had removed last year, except these are smaller. I am going to see a dermatologist tomorrow and have it checked out. Circumstances made it not possible for me to do it sooner. Praying and fingers crossed these are "o.k" I'll keep you all posted.

Love you all
hugs.gif
I'll update tomorrow after I've been. Gosh, I am so nervous about this! I know I've been there, done that, got through it all o.k.(ish), but it's still scary.
images

This thread is now exactly 30,000 posts long! When I started it way back, I never dreamed it would turn into such a wonderful source of inspiration, positivity, acceptance, love and support.

Just wanted to say thank you all for this. Love you guys
hugs.gif

30,000 posts, Wow! Impressive. Although I do not post much, I have definitely read everyone, daily. makes me proud of myself I've stayed committed. Well I guess with the topic and some of the great posts everyone places on here makes it easy to enjoy. Thank you Sumi for starting this wonderful thread and thanks to everyone for your contributions. Sumi I pray for your well being, good luck today, hope its good news.

30,000 posts, Wow! Impressive. Although I do not post much, I have definitely read everyone, daily. makes me proud of myself I've stayed committed. Well I guess with the topic and some of the great posts everyone places on here makes it easy to enjoy. Thank you Sumi for starting this wonderful thread and thanks to everyone for your contributions. Sumi I pray for your well being, good luck today, hope its good news.

x2 on all that. I don't often post, but enjoy it all very much!

Back
Top Bottom