Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

life-quotes-to-live-by-3.jpg

Hey everyone! If I could ask for your prayers once again, that would be great. We received word this morning that yet another friend of ours has died. He had a heart attack and that was it. He's a husband, father and grandfather. My mom was very close to him and his family, so if you could be praying for comfort, peace and rest for the family as well as for us, that would be nice. We are so tired of death. This year alone, we have lost four friends and one family member.
hit.gif
hit.gif

Hey everyone! If I could ask for your prayers once again, that would be great. We received word this morning that yet another friend of ours has died. He had a heart attack and that was it. He's a husband, father and grandfather. My mom was very close to him and his family, so if you could be praying for comfort, peace and rest for the family as well as for us, that would be nice. We are so tired of death. This year alone, we have lost four friends and one family member. :hit :hit

Oh, no! How tragic! I'm sending prayers. :hugs

Hey everyone! If I could ask for your prayers once again, that would be great. We received word this morning that yet another friend of ours has died. He had a heart attack and that was it. He's a husband, father and grandfather. My mom was very close to him and his family, so if you could be praying for comfort, peace and rest for the family as well as for us, that would be nice. We are so tired of death. This year alone, we have lost four friends and one family member.
hit.gif
hit.gif
So sorry MP
sad.png
hit.gif

hit.gif
hit.gif
Prayers for the family, and for you, being said.
hugs.gif

This came Saturday....just getting here to post it.
hide.gif

Hello everyone!
I realized today that I kind of left things as "Kyle seems better," so I wanted to write a quick update. The rest of the week has gone smoothly. We went to the hospital on Tuesday, then on Wednesday Kyle had a good day. He had a small set back for like an hour around dinner. He laid down again and complained about his belly and acted sickly. Then it was like a switch flipped and he was great again. It was extremely strange and confusing. The rest of the week has been uneventful. Kyle seems happy and has moments of extreme happy and jovial. There are times of the other extreme. The extreme lows are hard to distinguish if medicine is making him extreme, or if he is just being 3. Either way, it would be much easier if he could verbalize what he is experiencing. On Wednesday, I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I just can't know what's wrong." It broke my heart. He has such a hard time telling us what is going on. Then on good days, he gets sick of me asking how he is feeling.
We are back to the more "normal" day to day. Kyle seems happy and is taking time to nap/sleep. He still gets tired after playing a bit, but he knows to sit down. He is getting better about taking his medicine, and that is helpful for us.
We are still looking forward to a week of no chemo, and then physical therapy on Wednesday. We send wishes for a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

hit.gif
hit.gif
Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear this!
hugs.gif

This came Saturday....just getting here to post it.
hide.gif

Hello everyone!
I realized today that I kind of left things as "Kyle seems better," so I wanted to write a quick update. The rest of the week has gone smoothly. We went to the hospital on Tuesday, then on Wednesday Kyle had a good day. He had a small set back for like an hour around dinner. He laid down again and complained about his belly and acted sickly. Then it was like a switch flipped and he was great again. It was extremely strange and confusing. The rest of the week has been uneventful. Kyle seems happy and has moments of extreme happy and jovial. There are times of the other extreme. The extreme lows are hard to distinguish if medicine is making him extreme, or if he is just being 3. Either way, it would be much easier if he could verbalize what he is experiencing. On Wednesday, I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I just can't know what's wrong." It broke my heart. He has such a hard time telling us what is going on. Then on good days, he gets sick of me asking how he is feeling.
We are back to the more "normal" day to day. Kyle seems happy and is taking time to nap/sleep. He still gets tired after playing a bit, but he knows to sit down. He is getting better about taking his medicine, and that is helpful for us.
We are still looking forward to a week of no chemo, and then physical therapy on Wednesday. We send wishes for a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

I'm sure you'd all be so relieved when this is over!
hugs.gif
I hope things will continue to go mostly smoothly for the brave little man.

Back
Top Bottom