Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Well, I finally got caught up after a week off-line. My mother passed away on the 1st, so last week was a tough one. She had been sick for many years and is no longer in pain or suffering. She has moved on to a better place.

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs

@BuckAlorp I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss.
hugs.gif
I hope you are finding comfort in the knowledge of her being in a better place. I'm sure she was an amazing mom. Mothers never cease to love us, no matter what.

Yes she was an amazing mom, grandma, friend and a fabulous person. She was loved by all and loved everyone she ever met. Our house, growing up was the common stomping grounds for all of our friends. If they were there they got fed, they had a place to sleep when needed and an ear to listen at all times. She wanted no major whoop-la for services, so my brother and sisters planned a small celebration of life at her house for Thursday and Friday. Well; the people started showing up Monday evening and didn't stop coming until Saturday evening. We must have greeted 4-500 people last week. People sent food that will be defrosted and eaten for weeks. It really was amazing seeing what I already knew; she was loved by many. Thank you to everyone for you condolences. Yes Peeps, I do feel comforted knowing she is no longer in pain and she is waiting for all of us in a much better place. That is the only way I could cope.

Yes she was an amazing mom, grandma, friend and a fabulous person. She was loved by all and loved everyone she ever met. Our house, growing up was the common stomping grounds for all of our friends. If they were there they got fed, they had a place to sleep when needed and an ear to listen at all times. She wanted no major whoop-la for services, so my brother and sisters planned a small celebration of life at her house for Thursday and Friday. Well; the people started showing up Monday evening and didn't stop coming until Saturday evening. We must have greeted 4-500 people last week. People sent food that will be defrosted and eaten for weeks. It really was amazing seeing what I already knew; she was loved by many. Thank you to everyone for you condolences. Yes Peeps, I do feel comforted knowing she is no longer in pain and she is waiting for all of us in a much better place. That is the only way I could cope.
She sounds like a wonderful mother. Mothers always hold a special place in our hearts
smile.png
Just find peace that she's in a better place now, and that she obviously impacted so many lives while she was alive.

Back
Top Bottom