Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

my card...
The father duck says: " what do you call a duck that steals money from the bank? A robber duck!"
"You quack us up, dad!" Says the first duckling.

Inside, it says "we're lucky ducks that you're our dad!"

my card... The father duck says: " what do you call a duck that steals money from the bank? A robber duck!" "You quack us up, dad!" Says the first duckling. Inside, it says "we're lucky ducks that you're our dad!"
OMG that is sooo adorable, I might have to steal it for my stepkid to dad for next year!!! :yiipchick
Thanks! Well, you better not use my actual copy. Just because me and my siblings' names are written over the ducklings' heads. I don't mind if you "steal" the text though. I didn't come up with that :p
my card... The father duck says: " what do you call a duck that steals money from the bank? A robber duck!" "You quack us up, dad!" Says the first duckling. Inside, it says "we're lucky ducks that you're our dad!"
CUTE!!!!
Thanks! :)

Thanks! Well, you better not use my actual copy. Just because me and my siblings' names are written over the ducklings' heads. I don't mind if you "steal" the text though. I didn't come up with that
tongue.png

Thanks!
smile.png

Guess it would be funny with someone else's kid's names, hubby might be a bit confused or possibly running around saying "uh oh! When did I have those kids?" !!!!
ep.gif

Thanks! Well, you better not use my actual copy. Just because me and my siblings' names are written over the ducklings' heads. I don't mind if you "steal" the text though. I didn't come up with that :p

Thanks! :)

Guess it would be funny with someone else's kid's names, hubby might be a bit confused or possibly running around saying "uh oh! When did I have those kids?" !!!!  :eek:
LOL.

Back
Top Bottom