Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Quote:
hugs.gif

My poor big laying hens are panting away the last week and a half. Still laying though.

Fuzzy butt.
big_smile.png

I am so hoping this is a girl. She is still young. Only just over 4 months. This is the
baby in my Avatar.
Beautiful Cynthia, My hens have been panting too. poor things I keep a fan going in their coops when they come in of an evening. DH thinks I am nuts.

Thank you, nothing can get into that run. Time to rake it up in there. The coop is small, but good enough for them. I have a SG in there..in the third photo you can see her. She is a paint.

Either ya love em, or not. :D I didn't use to like them. The other baby is a mix that I hatched from a friends eggs. That paint SG is just a baby too.
They are so pretty love the feathered hat.

frow.gif
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to drop in and say how much I've been missing everyone on here and BYC!!!
My mom was very ill in a nursing home and passed away last month. There were issues of neglect and abuse.
She had two fractured vertebrae and had surgery but it was just too much for her.
As always spring and summer are so busy, but with mom being 2 hours away it really took a lot of energy and time.
This weekend we are having her memorial and I really hope to be back here on a regular daily basis again!
in keeping with the thread here's my meager offering for the day:

Can't wait to get caught up with all of the news and quotes!
Thanks,

Beth

Back
Top Bottom