Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

You have a good evening too WB! See you tomorrow, all coffeed up and ready for some mid-week fun!

I think mine is Breakfast blend.
Usually my is on the anemic side so I always would get turned downed.

Hey everyone, sorry so quiet. I'm not fit for company at the moment. Love you all and will be back and posting soon
hugs.gif
Whenever you want.
hugs.gif
Take care of yourself.

777384893_1520718.gif

I love quotes! You folks seem like a happy bunch! That's a good thing!
big_smile.png
Have a great day.
I'm out of ovations but just love this!

“It's not enough to have the feathers. You must dare to fly!” ― Cass van Krah

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.” ― Stephen King

“I keep looking for one more teacher, only to find that fish learn from the water and birds learn from the sky.” ― Mark Nepo

“The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over.” --Aesop

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. Chinese Proverb

“Not every hen lay eggs. Not every hen that lays eggs gets them hatched. Not everyone born with greatness becomes as such. Go, hatch your eggs.”― Israelmore Ayivor

Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
Henry Van Dyke

I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs.
Joseph Addison

Why do birds sing in the morning? It's the triumphant shout: "We got through another night!"
Enid Bagnold

“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.”
― Emily Dickinson

Back
Top Bottom