Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

We planted our olive trees yesterday. They had spent a few years in the largest greenhouse, so they might have had a wee bit of scale, so the Lady bugs were busy all over them. That is why you spotted me with my lady bugging.
big_smile.png

It was fun to watch them, as we were busy giving the trees a new home the ladies were busy cleaning them up.

We planted our olive trees yesterday. They had spent a few years in the largest greenhouse, so they might have had a wee bit of scale, so the Lady bugs were busy all over them. That is why you spotted me with my lady bugging.
big_smile.png

It was fun to watch them, as we were busy giving the trees a new home the ladies were busy cleaning them up.

Lady bugs are great that way, I'm always glad to see them in our garden.

I've seen in nursery catalogs that you can order them to be shipped to your house...have you ever tried that?

@NorthFLChick
You getting some of that rain moving across Florida?

DH just called to say he's been driving in and out of it all day (he had to make sales calls at several small towns around us). It just now started sprinkling here. You guys have been hit pretty good with the rain so far this year, haven't you?

[@=/u/250714/NorthFLChick]@NorthFLChick[/@]

You getting some of that rain moving across Florida?

DH just called to say he's been driving in and out of it all day (he had to make sales calls at several small towns around us). It just now started sprinkling here. You guys have been hit pretty good with the rain so far this year, haven't you?

Yes we sure have had our share of rain. Supposed to get some more Tuesday and Wednesday!!

Back
Top Bottom