Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Good morning Debby, Wild Bill, Patti and Sumi! Along with all my other peeps! So many great quotes this morning, already!

Patti, I can't wait to see your precious babies. :jumpy

Wild Bill, good luck with your garden.

Debby, really great quotes! :bow

Sumi, I too have been thinking, there must be a reason you are to stay there for 5 more weeks. The Lord knows what he is doing, your work there is not done. Be strong and have faith, the reasons are often only relevant in hindsight.

Good morning! Great quotes this morning!

Hoping everyone has a great day!
I hope you all get some sunshine too, so I put a little rainbow in the quotes today!

“Don’t focus on the minutia in life. When
you come to a wall in the road, life is telling you to make a turn. Go for it.”
― Howard Murad, Conquering Cultural Stress: The Ultimate Guide to Anti-Aging and Happiness

“Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead.”
Hans Christian Andersen

The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

“Let everything happen to you
Beauty and terror
Just keep going
No feeling is final”
― Rainer Maria Rilke

“Do anything, but let it produce joy.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
― Helen Keller, The Open Door

“Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.”
― Emily Dickinson

“Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of.”
Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
enjoy-life-quotes-15.jpg

Hello, so got my Ovascope last night and was able to candle. Used my iPhone for the shots.

PC's - clears

PC - Fertile

our eggs clears and early quitter

Fertile - still super hard to see into the dark eggs and the green very much. Just selected the better photos.

Lockdown is today and here are the stats.

We have 28/42 heading into lockdown.

From PC's eggs -
2/14 fertile - blue eggs should be Amerecauna's

From our flock
26/28 fertile

15/15 of our BO x EE were fertile
11/13 of the BO x our brown egg layers
1 clear
1 early quitter

OMG, I cannot believe this! I am so eggcited! Gotta take the turner out today and get the second bator (we will use for holding chicks durning hatching, if needed) running.

Any last couple days advice? I am so nervous and so proud of Rocco and our flock. I cannot believe I will have some chicks soon.

Good morning Debby, Wild Bill, Patti and Sumi! Along with all my other peeps! So many great quotes this morning, already!

Patti, I can't wait to see your precious babies. :jumpy

Wild Bill, good luck with your garden.

Debby, really great quotes! :bow

Sumi, I too have been thinking, there must be a reason you are to stay there for 5 more weeks. The Lord knows what he is doing, your work there is not done. Be strong and have faith, the reasons are often only relevant in hindsight.

Hi Nicky and good morning!
The garden wasn't as bad as I thought but still a lot of extra work to stand the peas and beans backup and hoe up some dirt to hold them back upright. Gonna go ahead and do the 25 rows of corn before it gets blown over. Hope you have a blessed day!!

Bill your ahead of me with gardening. We have our beds ready, I am hoping to get in all the cold season seeds this week. We will buy tomatoe and pepper starts from a local nursery up the street. It is raining again today.

Everything happens for a reason. I keep reminding myself of that and that God's time is not my time. Things will fall into place as and when they should… Thank you and everyone here for the support and encouragement and the wonderful quotes
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom