Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

Good Night Everyone
Y'all have a blessed evening!!

Quote: Hopefully not too much longer… We are having such a battle with them and their attitudes at the moment. They promised to be out by the 15th of May and I hope for once they are going to keep their promise, because nothing else they told us have been true or reliable.

Our wonderful, wonderful, wonderful agent found them a house to buy, negotiated with the seller and is now working with the mortgage consultant to get them a big enough loan to allow them to buy the house and have a bit spare to do the necessary repairs before they can move in there. She is doing this for them and us completely free of charge! She's not going to take a commission or anything for that sale. She's purely doing it to help. I want to take her with to Ireland to help me buy a house there lol She's so awesome to work with
smile.png

Talking about Ireland and house buying, I am not having much joy with the agents on that side. They are all pushing me to buy more expensive properties, won't give me the info I need… Or answer my questions. It's really frustrating. I've 90% decided to look for a rental for awhile first, before buying something. So I can go out myself and get the info I need. And see more properties that are NOT online.

Back
Top Bottom