Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

images

Feeling extra goofy this morning...don't mind me
ya.gif

I can't remember who asked yesterday...I think Patti. I tried to get some pictures of the newbies, but they were literally running like bullets hahaha I tried to get a a good one, but they were too excited to sit still and then of course the wind caused them to get chilled quickly. It's windy AGAIN today, but I think I've come up with a plan to help block the chill and snap some decent pictures. If it doesn't work I'll have to reach my little oompa loompa arms in there and hold them steady
wink.png

@NorthFLChick
Do you use anything to keep the bugs at bay? Here's a tip from the old farmers almanac, get a pack of chewing tobacco and put it in a gallon of water and let it soak for an hour or so then strain it off into a spray bottle and apply it to the plants. They say it will keep the bugs off. Better then 7 dust because its natural. :)

I have tried this (with smoking tobacco, but no soap like Jan suggested) it didn't work, and you run the risk of giving tomato plants tobacco mosaic virus.... :/

@NorthFLChick
Do you use anything to keep the bugs at bay? Here's a tip from the old farmers almanac, get a pack of chewing tobacco and put it in a gallon of water and let it soak for an hour or so then strain it off into a spray bottle and apply it to the plants. They say it will keep the bugs off. Better then 7 dust because its natural. :)

I have tried this (with smoking tobacco, but no soap like Jan suggested) it didn't work, and you run the risk of giving tomato plants tobacco mosaic virus.... :/

I've never tried it so don't know about how good/not good it is usually the farmers almanac has some good tips in it. :/

Back
Top Bottom