Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

I promise to post pictures
big_smile.png

A few others on here have some chicks coming up if I remember correctly, right??? I'm not operating on all cylinders today yet so bear with me haha

Dear Monday,
I want to Break up.
I'm seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday.
seriously, It's not me, it's you.
Sincerely, Me.

Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so close to Monday?

If Monday had a face, I'd punch it.

Last edited:
My son reminded me again today how wonderful it is to be a child… We had a BBQ yesterday evening and the fire burnt down quick, so DH left some chicken on the grill to slow cook while we had the rest of the meat for dinner. He told me this morning he clean forgot about the chicken and only went out very late to fetch it. I told him I'm surprised with all these cats on the farm, that it was still there and didn't get stolen. My 8yo DS was as usual half-listening to our chatter and apparently only caught "on BBQ" and "cat", came to his own conclusions and flew out the door to go look! Boy, was he upset when he didn't find a BBQ'd cat?
lol.png
Mom and dad LIED to him! lol Oh, I love this child...
I bet the look on his face was priceless.
lau.gif

I really like the artwork with this one...

(And no, no one is mad at anyone here, lol)

awww
we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into.

Good, just trying to get awake!

My mom had 2 of these dogs always looked asleep even when playing.
gig.gif

I have this thread to thank for this anxious feeling. I had escaped the feed store without buying any (narrowly) and then I had all of this encouragement which leads us to here haha

But it's worth it and I will regret nothing. So far all of the chickens I've bought at this place have done really, really well.

Back
Top Bottom