Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

images
images
images
Good ones Shannon :)

I am not bright(most of these quotes are too much for me to grasp) but am smart enough to love/follow a simple quote of my ex father in laws that stuck with me(don't know where he heard it) and know for a fact it's making me feel as good as I do today!

Eat to live. Don't live to eat. TY for letting me have the brains to grasp this one!

I am not bright(most of these quotes are too much for me to grasp) but am smart enough to love/follow a simple quote of my ex father in laws that stuck with me(don't know where he heard it) and know for a fact it's making me feel as good as I do today!

Eat to live. Don't live to eat. TY for letting me have the brains to grasp this one!

Welcome chickchoon1! I'm sure you're as bright as the sun shines you just don't know it yet
wink.png

We can start to get to know each other by introductions.
smile.png
(first names are not required here) On the first page of this thread the majority of us have had our names added. I'm Shannon.

images

Last edited:

[COLOR=0000FF]Eat to live. Don't live to eat.[/COLOR]  TY for letting me have the brains to grasp this one!

Welcome to the thread!

Also I was busy with chores yesterday and there are 189 posts! You all are ridiculous, I cannot get caught up and not gonna try. I am sure those quotes were awesome!

TGIF

Back
Top Bottom