Prettiest HYBRID chicken show "ENDED"

Mine are still young I only got them in May and June, but they are already turning out to be lookers!! I can't wait until their combs come in and I can see their full potential!

105816_p8190847.jpg

Chuck and Cluck... Chuck has the puffy cheeks and Cluck has the puffy spike
smile.png
lol I didn't actually realize cluck was a rooster until this morning
cool.png
my bad

105816_p8190855.jpg

Another of Cluck

105816_p8190881.jpg

Queenie (she's always following Chuck around) l love her coloring and how just the tips and edges are black (is that lacing?) and her puffy cheeks!

105816_p8190863.jpg

Another of Queenie

105816_p8190795.jpg

Buster (Queenie in the back)

105816_p8190812.jpg

Another of Buster (I can't wait to see him full grown!)

105816_p8190869.jpg

Close of Buster

I love how showy these guys and gals are... I have another that is more of one color with the start of a beautiful tale, when the sun hits him it looks like his feathers are on fire, I tried to capture it with the camera but I couldn't get him to stand still long enough in the sunlight
hmm.png

105816_p8190854.jpg

105816_p8190878.jpg

because of how the sun flares off his feathers I have named him Flame lol

I hope you like
smile.png

Last edited:
What is it with these Roo Xs and their amazing hairdos? I guess even a few of the hens have them. Enjoying all the 'special' looks. I'm hoping to see a 'grown up' picture of Buster too one of these days.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I think she's a lovely girl. There is something quite elegant about her. It's hard to believe she's a 'Momma' - she looks more like she's just about ready for her debutante ball.

Newer pics of my baby roos. They were hatched in June, so have a ways to go, but are becoming very pretty, to me at least. Especially in the sun, but of course since I took pictures there was none today. I guess I should just be thankful they aren't covered in mud like the ducks.
68502_p1060318.jpg

68502_p1060311.jpg

Quote:
I think she's a lovely girl. There is something quite elegant about her. It's hard to believe she's a 'Momma' - she looks more like she's just about ready for her debutante ball.

Awww, thanks!
hugs.gif
She is a little over 2 years old now and currently broody. She can be counted on to go broody about 3 times a year, even in winter, and with no eggs under her!! She is an EXCELLENT mom- even chases off our dogs if they get too close to her babies! She can be ferocious!! But is sweet otherwise. And when not broody, she lays really, really well- hardly skips a day, even in winter!

Hip Hip Horray for cross breeds!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom