Pregnant rabbit

PoopMachine

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 11, 2016
I’m new to rabbit “breeding”and I was wondering what is normal and what is not I’ve made multiple posts on different sites seeking help because I’m a worrywort anyways I have a Flemish giant doe that just gave birth to 7 healthy baby Flemish/continental giant babies yesterday and now today she went into labor again and ripped out so much fur and looked like she was trying to give birth it’s been 5 hours already and she’s back to normal,eating drinking and doing hops and flops but she never gave birth and is desperately trying to find the babies that she was suppose to birth…Yesterday when she gave birth she was fine except I noticed she was still pregnant I can see the kits moving inside her so I know for sure she is.I dunno if they are stuck in her or not I’ve never dealt with this before.Thanks!

I’m new to rabbit “breeding”and I was wondering what is normal and what is not I’ve made multiple posts on different sites seeking help because I’m a worrywort anyways I have a Flemish giant doe that just gave birth to 7 healthy baby Flemish/continental giant babies yesterday and now today she went into labor again and ripped out so much fur and looked like she was trying to give birth it’s been 5 hours already and she’s back to normal,eating drinking and doing hops and flops but she never gave birth and is desperately trying to find the babies that she was suppose to birth…Yesterday when she gave birth she was fine except I noticed she was still pregnant I can see the kits moving inside her so I know for sure she is.I dunno if they are stuck in her or not I’ve never dealt with this before.Thanks!
This is not normal. I'd recommend you take her to a vet.

Back
Top Bottom