prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

@All4Eggz, can you tell us where your family in Ukraine your family is, and whether they are still safe? I saw on tonight's news that even Lviv on the western side of Ukraine has been hit, which had been spared up until now. They remain in our prayers. ❤
Yes.
My grandmother and some of my extended family are still in Ukraine, all safe so far, praise be to God.

My grandmother is in a quieter, small village called Chudvy, but my extended family (uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins) are much closer to the war in Rivne. Just 2 kilometers from my uncles house, a bomb erupted in one of the big buildings, along with a small airport. This was very scary for both them in UA and us here. Please please continue praying, and thank you so much for everyone who has been praying and helping as much as they can during this difficult time.

Generally speaking, Rivne is pretty quiet right now, other than a few bombs going off here and there. Rivne is just a few hours away from the capital, Kyiv.

Thank the Lord all are safe for now, though!

Thank you all for thinking of them and us during this time ❤️.

Headed to church, talk to y’all later.

Hi everyone. So I bought 5 Serama chicks about 2 weeks ago at various ages. 2 were old enough to be outside so 2 nights ago I placed them inside the coop with my other Seramas. They were alive in the morning but by the time I got home from work they were dead. Then this morning one of the chicks in the brooder is dead.

So 3 dead within 48 hours. Thinking they must've had something. They seemed little tired but nothing out of the ordinary, poop looks normal and the ate well. So I'm at a loss.

Please pray for me that no other chicks die or any of the older birds. Going to do some research to see what could have caused it.

Yes.
My grandmother and some of my extended family are still in Ukraine, all safe so far, praise be to God.

My grandmother is in a quieter, small village called Chudvy, but my extended family (uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins) are much closer to the war in Rivne. Just 2 kilometers from my uncles house, a bomb erupted in one of the big buildings, along with a small airport. This was very scary for both them in UA and us here. Please please continue praying, and thank you so much for everyone who has been praying and helping as much as they can during this difficult time.

Generally speaking, Rivne is pretty quiet right now, other than a few bombs going off here and there. Rivne is just a few hours away from the capital, Kyiv.

Thank the Lord all are safe for now, though!

Thank you all for thinking of them and us during this time ❤️.

Headed to church, talk to y’all later.
I'll be praying!

If you guys could pray for healing, for my grandfather, that would be great. Shortly after he turned 88, which was about 2 weeks ago, he lost ability to move some parts of his body. He can't really walk anymore, but he's getting better. Prayers would be appreciated :)
I'll be praying!

Hi everyone. So I bought 5 Serama chicks about 2 weeks ago at various ages. 2 were old enough to be outside so 2 nights ago I placed them inside the coop with my other Seramas. They were alive in the morning but by the time I got home from work they were dead. Then this morning one of the chicks in the brooder is dead.

So 3 dead within 48 hours. Thinking they must've had something. They seemed little tired but nothing out of the ordinary, poop looks normal and the ate well. So I'm at a loss.

Please pray for me that no other chicks die or any of the older birds. Going to do some research to see what could have caused it.
I'll be praying!

Back
Top Bottom