Post office has lost my chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebryant

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 28, 2008
SW of Greenwood, INDIANA
I'm so mad that I could spit! My dozen chicks were supposed to arrive at 9:30 A.M. today Express from Seattle, Washington. I called at 10 A.M. since they hadn't called me as I requested. They told me about ten minutes ago that they did not come in and that they have no idea where they went, only that they are supposed to have them before 12 noon, or they will have to give a refund. REFUND, I don't want a refund, I WANT MY CHICKS. These are very rare, very-dark-blue (so dark blue that they almost look black) Orpingtontons, the color that I've wanted for over a year.

Oh how terrible !! HOpe you get them soon. I had chicks arrive a day late, OF course shipping was free, but Like you I just wanted my chicks. They did all arrive safe and sound. Hope ,yours do to.

Call whoever you ordered them from and get the tracking number. You can look it up online and see where they are, or at least where they have been.

I hope they get there soon.
fl.gif

Quote:
Thanks, everyone, my local post office has their phone off the hook I think, so I can't get an update from them.

ging3rhoffman, I already have the tracking number. As usual with USPS's tracking number, they are never kept up to date; only the fact that it was scanned in Washington shows, nothing else. Honestly, I have NEVER been able to get more information on any package other than its having been scanned at the original source and when it was delivered, i.e., no information about where it is sent in between. Tracking with USPS is a joke.
NO WONDER PEOPLE GO "POSTAL"!

Well, the "tracking" number is not a tracking number anymore. They changed the name to Delivery Confirmation. They basically just scan the package when it is accepted at the PO (sometimes) and when it is delivered at the address.

I feel your pain all the way over here! .. do hope they arrive safe and sound....... is there not an RSPCA (which is the Royal Society for Protection of Animals over here) that you can call with your concerns, perhaps they can they ring UPS (fingers crossed) and make "noise" due to the welfare of the chicks).... now I am so mad I can spit at them over the Pond........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom